The Rock Challenge Full Day
Experience Full Day tour on the only spider net bridge in Laos and fly above one of the biggest limestone forest of Asia.
Climb the via ferrata and fly above one of the biggest limestone forests in all of Asia, to be rewarded with incredibly beautiful views
Cross the only spider net bridge in Laos, among other exhilarating suspended bridges
Immerse yourself in an uncharted natural wonder, enjoy the views while having a delicious meal at the viewpoint restaurant or learn about the area in the information centre
The Rock Viewpoint is one of the top attractions in the Khammouane Province, where it allows visitors to immerse themselves in nature, as never before in the Phou Hin Boun National Protected Area. This experience is perfect for those who want to enjoy the highlights of theProtected Area within a short time. Accessible for almost everybody, it is recommended for families and friends.
This will be the perfect tourist destination for those who are looking for a picturesque view, as well as for those who are interested in attempting adrenaline rushing high elements such as zip lines, spider net, hanging rope bridges, canopy walks, suspended bridge and via ferrata.
Welcome to the World of Jungle Discovery…it is about immersing yourself in Nature with Love
What Will You Do
- Start the tour with an epic 3 sets of Zip-Lines of 480 m, 90 m and 70 m length flying across the valley of this stunning landscape.
- Walk across a tremendous 51 m length of a Hanging Rope Bridge which is at approximately 430 m high above the sea level.
- Walk across the ONLY amazing Spider Net Bridge in Laos with the length of 62 m and approximately 440 m high above the sea level.
- Climb the thrilling circuit of Via Ferrata to reach the 360° Viewpoint where you will have the time to enjoy the magnificent scenery of the entire Limestone Forest.
- Fly via another amazing 4 sets of Zip-Lines of 420, 280, 340 and 390 m length into the forest.
- Abseiling of a cliff of 30 m is a sure to make any person’s heart pumping! Experience the beauty of the limestone forest in a total new way.
- Immerse yourself in an uncharted natural wonder by flying 2 sets of Zip-Lines of 170 and 290 m length into the forest.
- Trekking through the lovely canopy of the Limestone Forest for 230 m.
- An amazing 50 m walking through the Cave experience with a Phenomenon of bats, stalagmites, stalactites and wonderful rock formations.
- Another unforgettable longer Trekking through the canopy of the Limestone Forest for 1300 m.
- Walk across an astounding 80 m length of a Suspended Bridge which is at approximately 435 m high above the sea level.
- Fly via another prodigious 5 sets of Zip-Lines of 270, 180, 350, 320 and 280 m length into the gorgeous forest.
- Trekking for another 600 m through a thrilling canopy of the Limestone Forest.
- Walk across a breathtaking 10 m length of a V Shaped Hanging Rope Bridge which is at approximately 420 m high above the sea level.
- Ending with an incredible flying across the rock formations on the final Zip-Line of 280 m back to the Phou Pha Marn Visitor’s Centre where you can enjoy the scenic views by having a delicious meal from the Khop Chai Deu Restaurant or learn about the amazing location at the Information Centre
What to expect:
It is a moderate challenging activity and can easily be achieved with a reasonably fitness level. However, all the activities are done at the heights of the Limestone Forest. The weight limit for all our Zip-Line tours is 120 kg and you are required to be at least 120 cm tall to participate in the activities. For your information, in the dry season from March to May, the weather at The Rock Viewpoint may be hot. For safety purposes, all the activities strictly require Closed-toe shoes.
|Departure||The Rock Viewpoint|
|Return||The Rock Viewpoint|
|Locations||The Rock Viewpoint|
|What to bring||Sunscreen, insect repellent comfortable clothes, closed toed shoes (mandatory!) , refillable water bottle,|
|What is included||English speaking guide, drinking water, lunch box, government taxes, all entrance fees|
Help us to become 100% single use plastic free company!
We try to avoid plastic as much as possible, that is why we encourage you to bring your own refillable bottle.
We have water refillable station at our office where you can fill up your bottle. If you don’t have one we sell the 0,75 L Green Discovery aluminium bottles at our sales office. At the moment we will still need to use plastic bottles in some of our tours but we hope to reduce it as much as possible. Together with The Green Discovery Sustainability Fund we are working on installing water filters in all the villages we are visiting and we hope in the future we will not need to use plastic bottles anymore.